Dr. Kristen Kuhlmann - Andover High School
I have several intentions when I tweet:
1. I want to tell OUR story in the schools. All to often, the only news you hear might be something bad. I prefer to celebrate what is right with public education.
2. Students are social media creatures! I love connecting with them via where they are. It has allowed me to start conversations easily when I ask them to get a "kuhl selfie" with me. Now they ask me! I've started another thing where I am doing #studentstories so I can share a little about the student and tag their university of interest!
3. It's a great communication tool for parents, stakeholders, students and staff.
4. I use it to affirm teachers and students. Affirmations are so important in creating a positive culture.
5. I use it for my own professional learning and to make connections around the world. I have learned so much by creating my PLN and continue to learn more every single day.